A Private Note to Our Members:
Our credit union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our credit union.
As a member of out credit union, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- Our credit union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services-no more.
- Our credit union will protect your personal information. Our credit union will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-encoding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a ember of our credit union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- Our credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- Our credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members' economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
- Our credit union will offer you a choice on how your information is used. Any member of our credit union may elect to keep their information from being shared with our business partners. We will inform you on how to exercise your choice, and we will take all reasonable steps to make sure your requests are followed. At least, once a year, we will remind all members of your right to choose.
- Our credit union will make disclosures to third parties as permitted by law.
Board of Directors
CSC Federal Credit Union
|510 E. Market Street
Danville, Pa 17821
Phone: (570) 275-3308
Fax: (570) 275-0599
Monday-Thursday - 8am-4pm
Friday - 8am-6pm Sat 8am-NOON
CLICK HERE for
a map to CSC
©2014 CSC Central Susquehanna Community
Federal Credit Union